Monday, April 21, 2014

The Fall

The Fall Banner
Title: The Fall
Authors: Sienna Lane and Amelia Rivers
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: April 12, 2014
add-to-goodreads-button31    
Synopsis
When you live forever, you think you’ve seen it all.
Faces blur, time stands still, and nothing can surprise you.

Until I meet her.

The timing couldn’t have been worse. Trouble brews.
My brethren are divided, but the sides remain unclear.
And now, on top of everything, I’m falling for a human.
 
Buy the Book
18940798
 
Review
I was given this book by author for honest review. Made me laugh in quiet a few locations. Paranormal romance of the Nephilim, children of angels. Archer with his brothers are protectors. Then he meets Addison and can’t make up his mind to give into his feelings or back off. Held my attention till the end.
 
Connect with Sienna
 
Giveaway
BTSPRprofile-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion