Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sound of Regret

Sound of Regret
Sound of Series #1
by Chelsea Roy
Publication Date: February 4, 2015
Genre: Rocker Romance
Cover Designer: Mayhem Cover Creations

Synopsis

Jack and Ellie have a complicated friendship. Ellie provided stability for Jack during one of the rockiest times in his life. Now that he’s become a hugely successful singer for a popular rock band, she feels like she never leaves the sidelines. Playing second string to Jack’s commitment issues has become painful and Ellie knows she needs to make a clean break to have a normal life. Jack agrees he’s no good for her, but he has a hard time letting her go. If she takes one last chance on him, will it lead to heartbreak? Or can she finally trust him with her heart?

Purchase Links

Author Bio

I live right in the middle of California's Central Valley - so I am a Valley Girl! I have four great kids and a husband who believes in supporting my dreams, no matter how crazy they are. I have a passion for writing about challenging men and the women that take them on. And yes, I love a good glass of California wine!
I'd love to hear feedback from my readers. You can reach me at chelseadroy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comment or suggestion